Marksmen Index du Forum
Marksmen Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How Can Public Like My Posts On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Marksmen Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Centre de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Jan - 12:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Can Public Like My Posts On Facebook Répondre en citant

How Can Public Like My Posts On Facebook

Yet there are reasons why you should make some of your Facebook posts public for . 5 Good Reasons To Make Facebook Posts Public. . you might connect with like .. How to Allow the Public to Like Your Facebook Wall Post. . If you want only Canadians to see your post, you can filter your post only to Canadians.. . called your Public Profile, to help connect . Posts on Facebook Pages or public . What information does Facebook use to tell that a photo looks like me and .. Your comments and likes on Facebook are shared with . Who can see your comments and likes on Facebook? . Why is that? and how can you like a public post .. How do I change my settings to allow non-friends to 'like' my posts? They can 'share' but not comment or like. My setting is public on my wall.. My Facebook feed posts are not showing up, or all I can see is the Like box but no posts. . Try creating a brand new post on your Facebook page and see whether .. If you can't like your friends posts on facebook or your friends complain that cannot like or comment on your posts? you have probably changed the who can .. On my Facebook page, the "Like" and "Comment" option is missing on all posts on my wall. I can like and comment on my own page, but others cannot. I discovered this .. / Facebook Privacy: Who can see your posts? . your Privacy settings for your posts and put your Facebook Friends into . can choose who can see your posts? Public.. Whether you're inviting friends to like your Facebook Page for . you'll need to set the post to "Public" to ensure that . message to entice people to like your .. Why you should ignore the post saying Facebook is making your photos public. . like to a stranger, change all your posts . Telegraph Science & Tech. Follow on .. Go to your privacy settings and click the "Public" box. All your posts will then default to Public (visible to everyone) until you change the setting there or .. Protect your posts from Facebook's new . Facebook just made all public posts searchable Protect your posts from . Facebook vs. Google (and Twitter) Like .. How to get public wall posts with the facebook API. . How can i get theses posts, is it a token problem, it looks like it's a status, is it different to get, .. By default, everyone can comment on and like your public posts, even those not following you.. When you post something on Facebook, you can choose who can like or comment on it using the audience selector. Keep in mind that if you create a public post, by .., Inc. is an American internet retailer headquartered in Midvale, Utah, near Salt Lake City. Patrick M. Byrne founded the company in 1997 and launched the company in May 1999.. . adjusting Facebooks dozens of privacy controls can be . all my Facebook friends can see the post. . or a like on a public post .. Do you "like" your own Facebook posts? Well, . Why you should always Like your own Facebook posts. Posted on June 21, . Why you should always Like .. Your Facebook timeline . make sure you know what your Timeline looks like to public . forgotten posts. You can now go on and live your life without .. I have shared some pictures with public privacy. but everyone outside my friendlist can't like my photoes??? why?? i want to make those posts likable for.. Whenever you update your personal profile, you can determine who you want to see your post: public, friends or custom. Custom can then include friends of friends .. . Complete Guide to Facebook . When set to Public all your posts can be seen by anyone on . your public profile, as well as things like your friends .. Only public posts from Facebook . A completed integration will look like something like this: My . You can adjust the width of Embedded Posts on .. In this video I show you how to make your Facebook Posts (pics, stories, videos, etc) Public so they can be seen by your .. Ever feel like the posts you make from your band's page on Facebook get largely ignored? Facebook's algorithm now makes it harder for you to get your.. Get tips and how-tos from heres the thing delivered straight to your . photos, likes, and comments private (updated) . my advice: dont post it on Facebook.. In July, Facebook rolled out a new seen by feature for groups, which let people know who has seen a post or announcement in that group, and when. And .. If your friend has made the post public and if you comment on it, Facebook users who can see your posts can access it. If your privacy settings allow your activity to .. 8 Hidden Facebook Tricks You Need to Know. . see what your profile looks like to the public as well . arent even your Facebook friends can see .. If youre not friends with someone that commented . If I like a comment to a public post . .. You can choose who can reply to your ppublic posts on Facebook. Choose between freinds, friends of freinds and subscribers. This way you can post public .. If you select public, everyone can comment and share unless its your cover pic. For all public posts, you can't restrict them from commenting or liking the post.. Turns out that I've been posting in the 'Public' setting for some time now. This means whatever I post, anyone on Facebook can see. And anyone with an email address .. How to control your Facebook . for "Who can see my future posts?" . what your page looks like to the public. You can change that by clicking . cab74736fa

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Jan - 12:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Marksmen Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Centre de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange